THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

All about me

All about me

2009年9月15日星期二

Date >.<

Today we all ponteng,
no go skul...
wakaka XD
paiseh lah~~
the aim at we all wan go to see movie...
Firstly, i wake up at 6.30a.m,
(so early)
huh...really feel sleepy and tired~~
then i be ready finish all my thing,
and wait chee wai come to fetch me
and go to eat "dian sum" at 利园...
( but i did hv eat anything,coz is so early )
After eating,
we juz go to cc ,
we girls juz play facebook, blogspot at cc...
but they guys go to cc is for DOTA
dota again,
Sienzz
Aftter 1 hour 30 min,
we start go to mid valley...
arrive at mv the time is 11.00am ady,
so me, lai ying n wing tau juz faster go to bought the ticket...
What movie we watch??
THE UNBELEIVABLE
( 怪谈 )
But lih yeng they is go to watching
THE FINAL DESTINATION...
kaka ^v^
not see a same movie...
this movie was....
fucking disgusting and keep scare me wif the stupid sound effect
oso make me feel vomit =.=" SHIT!!
When we finish the movie
we quick go to toilet and vomit...
Oh my god!!
this movie i really cant tahan
really sick...swt!!
we watched finish the unlievable and only one comment from all of us
That's nauseate,
really nauseate

After that,
we go Metrojaya,
coz lai ying wan go to interview by the Hari raya job...hehe
is working at ARENA... >.<
And i go to ROMP say happy birthday to Shi Yun,
but she so ciam,
birthday oso cant take offday,
coz is near the HARI RAYA ady...
sry, yesterday cant see the movie
WHERE GOT GHOST
wif u all, juz can send a msg to wish u...hehe
Then wait lih yeng finish the movie,
we juz go back home...
wakaka...
but the movie really is a nice movie da
coz can make me vomit,
this is a first time...hehe
And today we did hv take any pic...
coz the time is so urgent... Wuu~~



but got some ppl,
really make me feel so sick!!!
RUBBISH!!!








0 评论: